SUPARCO Institute of Technical Training (SITT) Karachi is functioning under Pakistan's National Space Agency, SUPARCO
Affiliated with Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi. Admissions are offered to Girls & Boys for three years apprenticeship training leading to DAE in Electronics and Mechanical disciplines.
We are not taking applications as deadline for online submission of application was 29-Aug-2022 till 1600 Hrs.
- Enriched curriculum, meeting requirements of SBTE and SUPARCO
- Congenial, safe and peaceful learning environment
- State-of-the-art laboratories, workshops and audio/visual facilities
- Case studies, class presentations, practical training and field trips
- Pick & drop transport facility from selected points
- Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty
- Limited medical coverage (conditions apply)
- Qualification: SSC (Science Group only) passed with minimum 70% marks
- Age: Born between 29-Aug-2005 and 28-Aug-2007 (both dates inclusive)
- Fitness: Medically fit
- Nationality: Pakistani National (Dual/Foreign nationality is not allowed)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
EMPLOYMENT AND BOND PERIOD
After successful completion of 3 years training, candidate may be offered a job in SUPARCO subject to requirement and performance of the candidate in three years training. Candidates who are offered job will have to accept the offer to serve for a minimum period of 5 years.
NoteInstructions must be read
How to Apply
- Application may be submitted online through sitt.smartcareers.pk by clicking the Apply Now button
- Please fill up Applicant Information Form available on website mentioned above & attach passport size photograph with white background
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to e-mail: email@example.com